Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tackling the Treadmill

Tonight found the motivation to go to the gym and run on the treadmill.  The thought has scared me in the past since I’d be running on a piece of equipment in front of many other people, whereas when I run outside there aren’t too many people around.  After 10 minutes walking I decided to start running, and it was pretty good.  I have to say my form must have been a little different on the treadmill than it is on the road, because my legs were more sore than usual, but overall it was good.

I’ve decided my training plan is going to be to run at the gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays, since it’s dark outside and there are no well lit areas nearby where I can run outside after work, as well as it’s getting pretty cold out.  On the weekends I’m going to run outside if the weather permits, otherwise I’ll head inside to the treadmills on those days as well.  I’m looking forward to this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment